About this Product
The Indoor Coin Payphone is a good choice to provide convenient communication in indoor environments e.g. pubs, restaurants, hotels. It can also provide services of WiFi hotspot, by connecting with xDSL/cable/fiber optic modem or 4G network (optional backup connection).
The Payphone is plug-&-play and easy to install. And the operator can define the call rate and check revenue records via the cloud-based NMS.
By inserting coins into the Payphone, the end user can directly make calls via 3G/4G/VoIP, or optionally enter a special registration code on the Payphone to get WiFi Internet service. When the paid time elapses, Internet access is automatically disconnected.
- Capable to make calls via valid coins.
- Free calls are configurable to make without payment.
- Provided with function keys for follow-on calls and shift of languages.
- Dynamical display of duration and charge during a call.
- Complete visual prompts offer a friendly operation instruction.
- Allowed or banned dialing numbers can be set.
- Support account roaming between different payphones to help end users enjoy your WiFi service in multiple sites (only for model WIFI-A200V and WIFI-A200L).
- Provide mobile phone airtime top-up service (optional, only for model WIFI-A200V and WIFI-A200L).
- Modular structure makes maintenance easy.
- Constructed of durable ABS plastic.
- Professional coin passage design to prevent coin stolen or fraud.
- Excellent coin-learning ability to recognize fake coins and easily accept newly-issued coins without changing both hardware and software.
- Offer cloud-based NMS (Network Management System) to manage 100,000 sets of Payphone and provide exportable statistics reports.
BENEFITS OF WIFI HOTSPOT SERVICE
- Venue owners can get extra revenue by providing WiFi hotspot service and attract more visitors which is good for his original business;
- Venue owners can display advertisements for their products on the login page for better promotion, or show ads for other shops to get income;
- No WiFi squatter or hacker to stole Internet because no username and password is required.
- Travelers can get quick and cheap Internet access without paying expensive charge for data roaming or new SIM card;
- Visitors can check/send email, browse websites, and watch videos from any WiFi-enabled smart mobile phone, tablet, laptop, or handheld device.
Suited for indoor or storefront public environment, such as:
- Apartments, all kind of waiting rooms, airports, bus stations, libraries, worker dormitories;
- Coffee shops, pubs, lounge bars, hotels, restaurants;
- Beauty salons, chain shops, lobby of banks/hotels;
- Sports area and recreation centers, like bowling, billiards;
- Exhibition and convention sites;
- Beaches, parks, swimming pools.
- Supported Protocols: ITU-H.323 V4 and IETF SIP V2
- Line Echo Cancellation: Supported
- Speech Quality: Ensured by QoS at the Ethernet and IP layers and comprehensive jitter buffer
Remote Management via NMS (optional)
- Setting of call tariff rates
- Revenue records of each payphone
- Supervision on running status of each payphone
Supported 3G/4G Network/Technology
- Supported Protocols: ITU-H.323 V4 and IETF SIP V2
- LTE FDD: B1/B3/B5/B8 (2100/1800/850/900 MHz)
- LTE TDD: B38/B39/B40/B41 (2600/1900/2300/2500 MHz)
- TDSCDMA: B34/B39 (2100/1900 MHz)
- WCDMA: B1/B8 (2100/900MHz)
- CDMA 1xEVDO: BC0 (800MHz)
- GSM: B3/B8 (900/1800 MHz)
WiFi Hotspot (only for model WIFI-A500V and WIFI-A500L)
- WiFi Operation Range: Radius up to 50 meters (outdoor) / 15 meters (indoor), bigger range can be provided with high-power version
- WiFi Frequency Range: BAND 2.402 GHz to 2.480 GHz (and 5.150 to 5.875 GHz, optional)
- Networking: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Zero end-user configurations
- Built-in user authentication and accounting
- External adaptor (input: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz / output: 12VDC, 1A)
- Power consumption: 6 watts
- Support solar power supply
- Temperature: 5°C to 45°C (operation) / -10°C to 60°C (storage)
- Humidity: 10% ~ 85% non-condensing
- Noise: ≤ 60 dB (A)
- Atmosphere Pressure: 86 ~ 106 kPa
- Coin Acceptance: 15 different types
- Usable Coins: Diameter: 16mm ~ 31mm, Thickness: 1.2mm ~ 3.2mm
- Coin Box Capacity: 1 liter
- Housing Material: ABS plastic
- WAN Interface: 1x RJ45 port or built-in 4G module (optional)
- Antenna: 1x 3G/4G (external with magnetic stand)
- 3G/4G SIM card slot: 1 for model PHONE-A200L or 2 for model WIFI-A200L
- LCD: 4-line, 128X64 pixels, backlight supported, shock resistance ≥ 4,000N
- Pull Resistance of Handset Cord: Not less than 120 kg
- Lifespan of Plastic Keypad: > 500,000 operation
- Lifespan of Hook Switch: > 200,000 operations
- Dimensions: 350mm X 270mm X 200mm (not including antenna)
- Weight: 4 kg
- Packing Dimensions: 430mm X 320mm x 240mm
- Packing Weight: 4.4 kg
- What do I need to prepare for the installation of Indoor Coin Payphone?
For VoIP Payphone: 1) VoIP account acquired from a SIP service provider for each payphone, 2) broadband Internet connection, 3) AC power supply.
For 3G/4G Payphone: 1) 3G/4G SIM card (2 cards will be required if WiFi Internet service will be provided by 4G network), 2) AC power supply.
- How many user’s device can use the WiFi Internet service of Outdoor Coin Payphone at the same time?/dt>
Usually we suggest 20 to 30 users connected to the Payphone at the same time, because more users will lower the average data speed and affect end user's experience.
- What is the best bandwidth of Internet access shall I prepare for the WiFi Internet service of Outdoor Coin Payphone?
We suggest the bandwidth of Internet connection is 4 to 20 Mbps per unit for optimal use.
- Can I change the tariff rate of payphone, SSID and WiFi service price, and check the revenue records?
If you need to change these settings by yourself, please contact our sales to purchase the NMS (network management system) license.
- What is the WiFi signal range of Indoor Coin Payphone? How can I extend the range?
It’s around 50 meters (outdoor) / 15 meters (indoor) and will vary with actual installation environment. You can purchase the high-power version, or connect one or more units of access point (AP) to extend its range.