About this Product
The Outdoor Tap Coin WiFi is a WiFi hotspot device to help all outdoor venue owners/operators (e.g. streets, parks, resorts) provide their visitors an immediate WiFi hotspot service, by connecting with xDSL/cable/fiber optic modem or 4G network (optional backup connection).
The device is plug-&-play and easy to install. And the owner can define the WiFi Internet service charge and manage accounts via webpage (optional).
The end user just needs to tap the phone on the scan area of device, enable WiFi connection on his/her mobile phone (or other wifi-enabled device like tablet/laptop), connect the hotspot of Tap Coin WiFi, and then the end user can take back the phone and insert coins to buy the WiFi Internet service. The mobile phone can access Internet without login with username or password. When the paid time elapses, Internet access is automatically disconnected and the account is stopped.
The device also provides mobile phone airtime top-up function after the end user inserts coins (optional).
- Provide WiFi signal range at 100 meters (outdoor) / 50 meters (indoor);
- Offer self-service style of WiFi service top-up with coins;
- Provide mobile phone airtime top-up service (optional);
- Provide real-time information of online duration and traffic to ensure end user’s benefits;
- Support online metering feature to protect operator’s benefits;
- Offer web-based Network Management System (NMS) to manage 1000 sets of online device and provide exportable statistics reports (optional).
- No inquiry, no username, and no password is required; just tap the phone, insert coins, and get WiFi;
- No need for supervision. Self-service working method to save labor cost;
- Excellent coin-learning ability to recognize your local coins and discriminate fake coins;
- Plug-&-Play: only AC power supply and Internet cable connection are required; no local configuration is needed;
- Modular structure makes maintenance easy;
- Robust casing and superior sealing give high resistance to dust, water, corroding and vandalism;
- Support roaming between chain stores with the same account (optional);
- Support automatic failover between 4G network and RJ45 connection (optional);
- Professional coin passage design to prevent coin stolen or fraud.
- Venue owners can get good revenue by providing WiFi service and enjoy Internet freely;
- Venue owners can attract more visitors for his traditional business;
- Venue owners can display advertisements for their products on the login page for better promotion, or show ads for other shops to get income;
- Via stable and fast WiFi connection, visitors can watch video or even live show, or use high-speed VPN to connect enterprise network from any WiFi-enabled laptop, PDA, smart mobile phone, or handheld device.
Suited for outdoor public environment, such as:
- Streets, parks, resorts, plazas;
- Bus/train stations;
- Beaches, swimming pools, golf courses.
WiFi Operation Range
Radius up to 100 meters (outdoor) / 50 meters (indoor)
- External adaptor (input: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz / output: 12VDC, 1A)
- Power consumption: 10 watts
Remote Management via NMS (optional)
- Setting of WiFi name, WiFi service price, data speed limit
- Revenue records of WiFi Internet service
- Supervision on running status of each machine
WiFi Frequency Range
BAND 2.412 to 2.484 GHz (and 5.150 to 5.875 GHz, optional)
Supported 4G Frequency Bands (optional)
LTE FDD: DD800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
Supported Max. 4G Data Speed (optional)
LTE FDD: Cat4 Download: 150Mbps / Upload: 50Mbps @20M BW
- Temperature: 0°C to 55°C (operation) / -10°C to 60°C (storage)
- Humidity: 10% ~ 95% non-condensing
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN
- Zero end-user configurations
Built-in user authentication and accounting
- Coin Acceptance: 15 different types
- Usable Coins: Diameter: 16mm ~ 31mm, Thickness: 1.2mm ~ 3.2mm
- Coin Box Capacity: 2 liters
- Housing Material: Zinc-plated steel (SECC)
- WAN Interface: 1x RJ45 port, 1 x external 4G USB modem (optional)
- Antennas (optional, within a waterproof protective box): 1x WiFi, 1x 4G (external USB modem)
- LCD: 4-line, 128X64 pixels, backlight supported, shock resistance ≥ 4,000N
- Dimensions: 290 mm (L) x 125 mm (W) x 452 mm (H) (not including antennas)
- Weight: 11.6 kg
- Packing Dimensions: 600mm (L) x 400mm (W) x 210mm (H)
- Packing Weight: 14 kg
- How many user’s device can connect to the Outdoor Tap Coin WiFi at the same time?
Usually we suggest 20 to 30 users connected to the Outdoor Tap Coin WiFi at the same time, because more users will lower the average data speed and affect end user's experience.
- What is the best bandwidth of Internet access shall I prepare for the Outdoor Tap Coin WiFi?
We suggest the bandwidth of Internet connection is 4 to 20 Mbps per unit for optimal use.
- Can I change the SSID and WiFi service price, and check the revenue records?
If you need to change these settings by yourself, please contact our sales to purchase the NMS (network management system).
- What is the WiFi signal range of Outdoor Tap Coin WiFi? Can I extend it via external antenna?
It’s around 100 meters (outdoor) / 50 meters (indoor) and will vary with actual installation environment. This machine doesn't support connnecting external antennas. You can connect one or more units of access point (AP) to extend its range.
- Why the screen shows “No Internet” ? / Why the Outdoor Tap Coin WiFi refunds coins?
The Internet connection to the Outdoor Tap Coin WiFi is cut or is not stable.